Friday, January 16, 2009

"That's $30 sittin' in a tree."

To illustrate what I mean about taking a lot of pictures to make just one good one, here are some pictures of a family of coons we saw last night. There were 4 or 5 of them that hang out at this spot in the driveway. These two littler ones ran up a tree (luckily a skinny one).
All these have NO manipulation on the computer at all, no lightening or anything.
First I could only find one, the focus was off, and it was pretty dark even with my flash.

I tried again but it was still pretty dark, and on the little camera screen it looked fuzzy still.


By now they were cuddling together, and Ben got the Q-beam out for me. I still wasn't completely satisfied, I wanted to try just one more time, with a little help from my zoom:


Perfect! So out of 5 shots (one was so dark & blurry I didn't bother to put it up) I ended up with just one that I would show off. It shows both the cute little coons, their eyes don't look so bulgy, and there is enough light to see what they are.
Like they say: Try & try again!




P.S. The title is from what Ben said when we were driving away, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment