Monday, January 26, 2009

My (big) Little Sister

I felt bad that everyone knew about Stanton (he is in the dove pictures from...November) but not about Amanda- so here she is.
This is Amanda, we were in the truck, about to go into Stetson's. She is 3 years and 1 day younger than me. She turned 18 to my 21 this year- so naturally I'm happy to be her going out buddy. (Even though she spilled my last drink all over me Friday night, haha)

She graduates from Flordia High this year, has an amazing boyfriend (that's his hand there in the picture), plays the violin like nobody's business, AND she is taller than me.
Yes, to my dismay she is like the rest of the "freaks of nature" as Paul calls them, and isn't average size like he and I are (haha)- so I have to point out when we are being introduced that although she is taller- I am older.
That's my Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment