Monday, January 5, 2009

Sittin' in the stand

Still on the hunt for my deer, I take my camera to the stand every time- just in case. I end up playing with it more than anything else, lol, nothing ever even comes out for me to take it's picture! Oh well!
Ben dropped me off at the stand with my gun, then he went to park the truck. (He got charged by a dog this day, some wild thing living in the pines- I was glad I was already in the stand)
Can you see what he is holding in both hands?!

I had been taking the 22-250, but we discovered on Christmas Day that it shoots while on safety. I'm not allowed to carry it anymore. Now I get the BIG gun, the AR-15 (and the little camo, 5-round clip)


This stand is a little scary, I have to sit close to the "wall" at the front so that I can see over, which means my feet are hanging over the edge of this gap the entire time. It is definitely big enough for me to fall down, scary stuff...


I think the ant I was watching ran out of the frame, but I kinda like this one with the focus on the board...I hate that board, I have trouble seeing over it (which you can kinda tell in the picture), haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment