Monday, November 17, 2008

My 1st Dog hunting trip...

The hunting truck has the camo, flat bed, & dog box...the season is in...
time for dog hunting in the Flatwoods!!!
It was early, and COLD but the dogs were ready to run!

Ben walkin' down the road to listen closer...

Taking pictures of myself leaned out the window to take pictures (of Ben)


Pulling up on the carnage, we were a few minutes behind everyone else


"Could you bring me a paper towel?!" -Daniel over the CB



Q-ball, Tyler, Nic, Daniel & his 6 point


Slitting his throat was a little messier than usual, he was still kickin!



It added some "character" to his hat!


Took 4 shots, 1 knife, and several minutes to get this guy!


...It takes a village, haha
(Q-ball, Nic, Ben, Daniel, Tyler is back there, and Neil)
"Knocking the guts out" so we could move on with the day


He fed the heart to the dogs...ewww


They were ready to go again! They could smell the deer!


Trying to listen for them...the wind was rough though


Ben walking the "dags" out to get them started... can you find them?!


Deisel got to stay with me...he is such a sweetie


"Gimme some sandwich Momma"
:)


Ben trying to listen for the dogs, he couldn't get any higher on the truck, haha


Daniel got cleaned back up, and had those ridiculous shades back on!


Tyrone...he was a happy man!
"Never underestimate my excitement Lydia"


Ricky-flauge meets Benji-flauge
Nothing beats homeade camo!!!

We had a great time! Ben and I went and sat in the tree stand later too...but we didn't see anything...I'll have to kill my first deer another day! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I want to see pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like the new profile pic of you and Ben. Hope we get to see yall this weekend. We'll be down Thursday evening and Saturday & Sunday weather permitting. Oh I've been send stuff to Halloangle, hope that's right, if not let me know.... HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY

    ReplyDelete