Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

So...Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, and just happens to be my birthday (this year my 21st!), and I am SO glad that we were invited to the traditional Halloween party at Mark & Debra's house this year...it was a little bit of a drive, but worth it!
Happy Birthday to me, I went as a Saloon girl to celebrate my 21st, Ben was my cowboy!
"I'd take you upstairs..."

Yancey the Aviator!


Ben's picture taking skills...


Candice on the phone (probably with Daniel) and fixing her costume...


She needed a little help...
Ms. Officer & the Floozie
Yancey's butt looked good in that costume... love a man in uniform!

Silly girls...

Then we left for Mark & Debra's house- GOOD TIMES.

The pirate wench, she was KILLER at pool


The wench was good, the DEVIL was BETTER!


Lookin at all the pictures Debra has in the pool house


Dale (AKA "Tired") and Little Ms. Muffet

Killer Bee... she came in with a machine gun! lol


Tammy warned him she may have to get him later... loved the uniform!


Our 'responsible adult' and one of the other photographers. Haha.


Ms. Officer & Mrs. Underworld taking a break from their heels.

Duck and the Devil had a go on the Pole!
-Keep going there are plenty more...-

2 comments:

  1. Loved all your pic's, Ben looks like he might be gettin a little better on the self portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it isn't hard to get better than some of those. I think I will make a post of just the weird pictures he takes...but he might hurt me for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete