Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween (continued)

Ben got a hold of the camera again...(I certainly wasn't using it) to document the rest of the party! So I could see...haha.
Ben and Dale...
"You only take good pictures mister"
(No idea what I was really tellin him... I like Turtle over there to the left)


Charlotte and Candice!


Ben & Ruby...a real love story, lol, Get Low!


LOVE Dale's face here!


So sweet!


Joe, Janice & Ruby!


Daniel (AKA Joe Dirt Convict)


Dancin with Debra


I had to do Birthday Dance by myself...


Ofcourse until I got Ben to put the camera down and join me (so I don't have pictures of that...)


This is my favorite picture of the night on my camera... THAT is my drunk face.


Pole-dancing with Duck!!!


Duck was lauging at something...I'm so glad everyone had a good time...


Daniel has been to a few strip clubs in his day... lol


Couldn't leave him out of the fun... but he danced on the pole later I hear, check out THOSE pictures!!! Haha.


I was done by 1...that's what happens when you drink but haven't eaten since breakfast...
Oh well...you only turn 21 once right?!
Like the great "Drunk girlfriend's Boyfriend" that he is, Ben carried me out of the camper and to the truck and we made it home just fine (no thanks to me).
Thanks everybody for such a great party!!!
I think we should have a "do over" (maybe not with the costumes, but definitely the wonderful time at Mark & Debra's!!!) and next time I promise to take it a little easier. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment