Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CSI- Halloween...two of my FAVORITE things!

Ok, confession time...I absolutely love CSI, you know "Crime Scene Investigators", Thursdays @ 9 on CBS. It is silly, but for 3 years or so I have not missed an episode (unless it was recorded for me to watch a little later) and the BEST episodes are for Halloween! I have a bit of my own version here, because I happened upon the pictures and I am not busy at all at work today.
Enjoy- if you dare!!
This set of pictures is kinda gory... but don't worry, only one animal was harmed in the making of this blog post (haha, I couldn't resist)

Daniel is cheesin it with his deer...

Necks don't really bend that way, but this is where the other pictures came from, this deer...


This looks like such a crime scene to me, I love that you can see part of the deer, the blood smear & drips, and I'm intrigued by the cat. Maybe because she didn't have anything to do with the "murder", but she was involved in the clean up.


This one is my favorite. The contrast of the dark concrete & blood against the white cat is pretty intense. The cat is 'tainted' with the blood on her head, staining her fur. You can see her reflection in the blood pool. And in case you haven't noticed it yet, there is a blood drop splashing in front of the cat's nose...I LOVE that part.
I'm weird, I know, but I am in a photography class this semester, so these are things I look for.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!





1 comment:

  1. Loved your new pic's. Can't wait till Friday for your B-Day. I try and check your site everyday to see what mischiff the boys are into. Good thing you have a camera so we can actually see instead of hear about it...HeHe

    ReplyDelete