Monday, October 20, 2008

"Camping" trip (Part 1)

The first good & chilly weekend this year, perfect time for camping!
We were by NO means 'roughing' it, it was a REAL good time though! (Ben and I never actually camped, this was good hunting weather after all)
This is how Ben & Ruby met, one fateful pole-dance long ago. haha

It's been a tough love relationship ever since! We love Ruby!


Fancy tricks!


Aww...


Helping her be taller?! Or just being raunchy?! I don't know...


Got the other photographer back there...I want to see those pictures too!


Dancing off into the distance, haha, I think her beer was empty


I don't remember what the point of this one was, or even know if I took it...
but look at Deisel! :)


a sneaky picture (they kept running out of the frame if I took the pictures normal)


she's tough! lol


Finally got them to sit still. I love their hair!
This is just Friday night, we had a great time- just like we always do. We were ready to do it again by Saturday! [Keep going for Part 2]

1 comment:

  1. Lydia,
    I have the pics of ben and daniel attacking you, i put one on my other blog, it's at the bottom. www.airboatsrock.blogspot.com
    janice

    ReplyDelete