Monday, October 13, 2008

John & Amanda's wedding!

Weddings are a long term commitment... and so is reading this post (haha). I tried to narrow this down to just the photos that I liked, but there are still plenty. We took TONS of pictures at this wedding- some great, some terrible... Here is a selection of the best, though the lighting made some of them less sharp than I wanted- I'm still pretty satisfied.
Me and Charlotte (my roomate, bestfriend, & my boyfriend's sister {haha, what a title.})
Their first dance as a married couple



My favorite part of any wedding, it's so sweet.

Close-up of the wedding cake

Groom's cake, an arrowhead and the Wacissa River

Centerpiece (I was playing while everyone ate dinner)
I used to cater weddings, I have never seen the bride in the buffett line! :) I LOVE it!

Daniel & Mallory gettin down!

He asked me the next morning if he at least danced "half-ass decent", I assured him that he did.

Uncle Keith used to be a ballroom dance instructor!

No REALLY he was! I was so impressed!

I hope Amanda had a great time! :)

The kids danced too!!

Daniel had his glasses on every time he danced! Too funny

Big Dale and the bride, very sweet. (Even with his hurt knee)
the dance-off of the night...

Uncle Keith shouldn't have rubbed Paul's head!

Ben with his tongue out, haha, even Matt looks impressed!

we need to practice smiling at the camera at the same time...
yea, we know how to get low...even in heels!

like I said, we need to smile together, haha

they didn't play any slow songs, this was as close as it got ;)

got low as she did, it made this a much better picture

Ben and Amanda

getting down with the bride!

Paul says "You can't dance like that with the bride!!!"

Amanda is super sweet, John is one lucky guy!
She said he wouldn't tell her where they were going on the honeymoon, just told her to pack a bathing suit! The wedding was gorgeous, and we all had a great time at the reception!
Best of luck to them and many many happy years together in their future!
Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. Great Pics of the wedding, wish we would have stayed longer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerful bride she is! Everything in this share is quite amazing. Close up pictures of arrangements were also taken at my cousin's wedding. Decorations done at rental spaces for parties were colorful yet classy. Cake design was super cool. My dad was impressed with such cost effective bookings done by uncle.

    ReplyDelete