Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GRADUATED!



I graduated from TCC (technically Friday 12/12/08) but we didn't get final grades until today!

I know it is just TCC, but I can't help being a little ecstatic to finally be finished with another part of school- the end is near! haha.

The plan is to start FSU in the Summer (they are full for the Spring), get my BS in...something...and be finished with school!

Anyway, this is my lame excuse for not posting last week, I was studying for exams. But that's over now. I think I may put up some stuff from my photo class later in the week.


Love ya'll! ♥

3 comments:

  1. CONGRADULATIONS!!!! I did not know you were that close to graduating. Maybe now we will see ya a little bit more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just with my AA, I'll have to keep going- FSU next.
    But thanks! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Make the best of your break through the spring. Sounds like you'll be stuck with the books for a while once summer starts.

    ReplyDelete