Monday, October 19, 2009

Concert in Wacissa

Todd and Cheryl had an amazing bluegrass concert in their yard.
Hopefully this will be an Annual event! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the actual band, I was busy enjoying the great music and delicious food... I'll be more on top of things next time!

Tried to take a picture of Sarah...no such luck...


But Duck was happy to grin for the camera!


Everybody started getting down!
Thanks to Janice's IPOD in the afterhours of the concert.


Everybody loves to dance!


I wish the hair wasn't in the way, I love this of Janice!


Whoa, DANIEL!
Yeehaw.


I GOT DALE GRINNING!!!
He is so laid back, but pictures of him smilin' so big are rare!


Eww...some things are WORSE than kissing cousins....


Ben painted Charlotte with Daniel's road paint...
hence the toes that look all disconnected and the striped pants.


Ack!


Teresa and Paul!
I love watching them dance! Especially Paul's disco moves!


Daniel and his Big Gulp


haha...like the dirty form of a Conga line...


Haha, DE-NIED.
No high five for Ben.


Ruby and Zachary


Thanks Debra...


2-Ball danced with ALL the women!
Go Kim!!


Oooh and Debra!


This is what happens when you stick your hand in front of the camera...it catches you later!!
Love ya'll!!


And- a surprise!!!
Watch the volume on your speakers, not sure how loud this will be...
Charlotte and Daniel on the right, Janice on the left!
Amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. We sure had a good time, there were a lot of dancing fools at that party, myself included unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete