Monday, June 29, 2009

Sarah's gonna get me for this...

Sarah is like some member's of Austrailia's Aborigine tribe that believe having their picture taken sucks out part of their soul...but luckily we know that digital cameras can't do that. haha.
I love Sarah, if she wasn't so dadgum cute I wouldn't be so tempted to take pictures of her (besides, it's kinda like a challenge to do it without her catching you...)
Sarah eating a big ol' chunk of watermelon heart.

See...Janice tried to sneak a picture- and what she got instead was splashed in the face.


Sitting on James and Teresa's boat to eat some more...


Oops, she caught me...


I see a smile though! Ben and Mark in the background...


Debra sitting up in the pump shed, I told her she looked like she was sitting in the tree.


Janice ran away with Sarah's float, Dale's just watching and laughing.


Sarah's going to get her float back!


She is trying to better understand the president... lol


Only time I ever caught Sarah lookin at me. Duck and Ruby playing around...Daniel walking out.


Laughing Sarah...


Trying to pull heavy ol' Ben out to the "deep"


Pretty good zoom on my camera...I was standing on Ben's poling platform, like 3 boats away!


I mean really, who can resist pictures of this pretty girl?!
(check out that water splash!)


Attacking Benjamin...


Oooh...get ready...


Trying to pull him out...


And FLIPPING him out! Go Sarah!!!


Duck and Ruby mediating, haha, and helping to hold the float still.


Ben helping Sarah into the float


I think Ruby immediately tickled her right back out... what a cutie!


"Lydia!!! STOP THAT!"
Well I knew I was gonna get caught some time.


She is coming to get me!


Stopped to flirt with the boys that were standing in the water
(She learned from all her moms...Janice, Ruby, Debra, & Tammy)
ha ha ha


There it is, back to the GRR face.
This is nothing like the face Daniel got later, but I didn't take those pictures...we'll have to see them from Debra's camera, or Janice's---whoever had them...oh my.
*Sarah, don't be mad darlin- I only put up pictures where you look like your completely adorable self...Love you! See you soon!*

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and your story, you know her very well. She loves everybody and the attention they give her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to take some photograph because i usually travel too much,one day i saw a site called
    costa rica homes for sale
    and it seemed very wonderful, and i am very exited, now i want to visit this beautiful country and take a lot of photos.

    ReplyDelete