Monday, February 9, 2009

Rednecks Gone Wild!

So, I guess this was kinda a redo of my birthday...since I missed a bit of that. haha. But I think mostly it was a good reason to have a party! Winter gets kinda boring, this was a way to shake things up...
Debra, aka "Jail Bait"
I loved the overalls and pig-tails!!

Janice, Rebelicious
"Do you know how hard it is to explain the Rebel flag to that little Chinese lady that does my nails?!"

Dale stole Amanda, I guess that was party of his "redneck-ness"


This one got a little blurred- but I loved to see that Kim dressed up too!


A party just isn't a party without Diesel!!!


Something funny...


Tammy and Janice!
We were so glad Tammy got to come, so sad that Joe missed it.
Hope you feel better Joe!!!

Pool, taking pictures, and drinkin...that's our kind of party!


Can't sneak one in on Amanda, she spotted my camera


Me and Janice- Tammy was playing with my camera and we couldn't resist a smile


"Jail Bait" and Dale
(another of Tammy's pictures)


What's under those coveralls?! Oh My Gosh! haha


AND- my Tramp Stamp


Putting the coveralls back on, you can see Debra calling us from out the porch door.
(Mark had the camera here...haha)


Tammy was among the first to peter... Janice was trying to talk her into getting up...


Redneck Newlyweds!
Love it!


Ben dancin with me
(idk who had the camera...)


Whoa! Baby got LOW!

I know who had the camera here... I would only make that face at Ben. haha
My shadow looks HUGE...


Debra was going to show me something...or change the music...
She said she couldn't dance with her overalls hooked. haha
I love Debra, and she's the only one that stayed up to dance with me.
(Janice 'half-petered' and retired to the couch with Mark)

Ok Ben, that's enough pictures... seriously.

Janice was the dutiful nurse all night, poor Tammy...
we thought she'd get back up, but she didn't quite make it.


Rednecks play pool...backwards?!


Who ordered the Redneck strip-o-gram?!


I'm not sure who is getting on to who...but this is a very serious discussion. lol


Ben made up a "Peter Board", he was charting who petered first.


He'd have to explain it to you...but I think checks meant you were still good, scribbles meant you were gone...?! Maybe.


"My name is Ben White, and I approve this message"
across the top there...haha...oh my politician


Renamed it "PETER BOARD", it was more appropriate. haha


OMG- these are thanks to Debra.
We aren't usually in pictures together, guess we decided to ham it up!
This one is one of my favorites of us ever...haha.


Strippin again...to show off his shirt 'art'work


Hahaha, I don't know what he's doing... but I like it of me.


Ben's handiwork of the night...
"Redneck & Proud 2 B the color of this SHIRT"
(Don't know why he didn't just write "White")
and my beautiful (and smeared) Tramp Stamp

We look guilty of something... but I don't think we actually did anything bad...?!


Awwe, I love my Ben.
Can you tell if I'm standing on my toes or not?!


BAHAHA, ya'll are lucky I love making you laugh or this would NOT be on the internet!
There are no words to explain this...but Ben is rubbing off on my picture faces!


I don't know what the lighters were about...that boy is crazy.


Last picture from the party, taken at 3:08 am. We left about 15 minutes later.
Happy to say that I petered the very last, and Ben is a Passer-Outer, no matter how much he denies it! (Haha, can't erase the internet baby- gotcha!)


And, we took 98 - 59 home, with one short stop.
As soon as this sign got in vision range we were both trying to figure out what color it was...
"Is that PINK?!"
Yes it was, we took a picture to be sure.

4 comments:

  1. I seriously think Ben is rubbing off on you. You guys are crazy. Keep having fun, that's what it's all about. Glad yall made it down Sat night at Goose, I might be sorry yall talked me into the Egg on Mark, heard he was mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he is rubbing off...but it's alright. Oh, he was mad, it was pretty hilarious. I don't think he'll let us get away with knowing about it first & not warning him either. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pic of Janice laying on the couch with Tammy. hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is amazing!!!I must to tell that i am a fan of every photo, actually i saw a beautiful picture about house in costa rica homes for sale they are stunning, very comfortable and wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete