Monday, September 29, 2008

"I be strokin..."

One of our favorite people in Wacissa is Q-ball, his name actually originates from a story about a cue ball (from a game of pool), but I'll have to save that story for another day. Anyway, he is Daniel's Dad, Ben's second Dad, and Zach (2-ball)'s role model. I have infinite respect for Ricky, and am impressed with him and his handywork all the time!
He doesn't let loose very often (especially with me around, he thinks that 'ladies' shouldn't be exposed to some things, like certain cuss words, etc.)...but occasionally he lets himself have a really good time, and this time I got pictures!



So calm about the whole thing, ha ha

Then he got into it

With Janice and Ruby!

Twirlin' around with Ruby...
Kim got in on the dancing too!

There would have been more pictures, but my batteries were dead- I switched them around and got about 2 more minutes out of them before they just gave out.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, your pics really do show how much fun we have, keep posting!!!! I hope you and Ben have a great rest of the week. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's Ruby and Janice...my air boat buddies! I wanta go to one of those parties!

    ReplyDelete